The Reconnect program supports Victorians experiencing disadvantage.
If you’re aged 17-64 and have been out of work/education for over 6 months, contact us for personalised support to reach your goals.
A Reconnect caseworker may be able to assist you. Contact us for more information and eligibility.
- Explore your interests with support from a mentor
- Explore options for study, volunteering or work
- Connect with your local community activities and events
- Connect with services and programs that will benefit you
- Set goals and get support to achieve them.
Reconnect is supported by the Victorian Government. The Reconnect program is intended to improve a person’s chance of breaking the cycle of disadvantage by creating equity, improving access and increasing choice in pathways through education and employment.